Malabar Spinach ( or Poi Saag), member of the Basellaceae family, is an easy to grow annual herb. This green leafy vegetable features juicy, thick green leaves that are packed with a lot of good nutrients like Vitamin A, C , Iron, Calcium and Magnesium. Either prepare it traditionally or be creative and use it in salads or fusion dishes, it takes well to all preparations with minimal efforts.
- Light : Partial sunlight (summer), full sunlight (winter)
- Watering : Water Everyday
- Where to grow : Balcony or terrace
- Time Till Harvest : 4 – 5 weeks
- Seasonal Information : All seasons
There are no reviews yet.