Calathea lancifolia is a wonderfully showy houseplant. It has upright, lance-shaped leaves with long wavy edges that form in clumps, spreading slowly over time. The leaves are variegated with dark green strokes on a pale green background. The undersides are a burgundy red and velvety to the touch. The Rattlesnake plant is also sometimes known as Calathea insignis.
Note : Plant comes with 6″ germination pot + 1 Decorative Pot]
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Where to grow : Bright indoors, Shaded outdoors
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Special feature : Air purifying