The Corn plant belongs to the family Liliaceae and This attractive plant has wide leaves with stripes and bands of light green and yellow along the center, border green. Shoots emerge from the plant’s base. They make good houseplants because they are tall and narrow, with controlled growth, and can withstand a fairly significant amount of abuse from casual indoor gardeners.
Note : Plant comes with 8″ germination pot + 1 Decorative Pot
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Where to grow : Bright indoors, Shaded outdoors
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Special feature : Air purifying
There are no reviews yet.