The name Polyscias (Aralia) means many-shaded, in reference to the foliage found on these plants. It is a columnar shrub.
Aralia is a plant suitable for indoors and landscaping. The distinct leaves of an aralia can be lacy, rounded, or spinach shaped and the color of the leaves can be green, white, gold, and cream. The slender leaves of aralia are attractive and liked all around the world. The aralia green plants do not need much care as they are self-sustaining.
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Where to grow : Bright indoors, Shaded outdoors
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Special feature : Air purifying