The distinct leaves of an aralia plant can be lacy, rounded, or spinach shaped The color of the leaves can be green, white, gold, and cream. The trunks of specimen aralia plants, thick, woody, and curving, are often unique and exotic looking. When small, an aralia plant can be used as a table plant and later as an impressive floor plant.Note : Plant comes with 5″ germination pot + 1 Decorative Pot
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Where to grow : Bright indoors, Shaded outdoors
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Special feature : Air purifying
There are no reviews yet.