The Boston Fern is an elegant Victorian favorite, sometimes called the Sword fern. It has graceful, arching, green fronds with a ruffled appearance that is best displayed in a hanging basket or on a stand where it can cascade over the edge. The Boston Fern will not only bring an air of calm to your home. It is one of the best known plants for purifying the air and regulating humidity.Note : Plant comes with 5″ germination pot
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Where to grow : Bright indoors, Shaded outdoors
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Special feature : Air purifying
There are no reviews yet.