Ficus Bonsai is uniquely identifiable by its strong, thick, exposed root system that looks more like a tree trunk than roots. These aerial root systems take years to grow, but over time they develop fascinating, primordial shapes. The leaves are small, dark green and oval-shaped. It has a unique curved trunk with dark green, oval leaves making it a brilliant center piece for your living room or side table. Plant them in shallow but wide pots to show if its magnificent stem and roots.Note : Plant comes with 13″ germination pot + 1 Decorative Pot
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Where to grow : Bright indoors, Shaded outdoors
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Special feature : Air purifying
There are no reviews yet.