Philodendron scandens is known as the Sweetheart Plant, or Heart-Leaf, due to the beautiful leaf shape. It’s obvious association with love makes it a thoughtful gift for weddings, anniversaries or just because.
The sweetheart Plant is a vining Philodendron and can grow to astonishing lengths, either supported as a climber or left trailing from a hanging basket or shelf. A row of trailing Philodendron scandens makes a fantastic living, green curtain. Mature plants may produce spathes of green-white flowers.Note : Plant comes with 4″ germination pot + 1 Decorative Pot
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Where to grow : Bright indoors, Shaded outdoors
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Special feature : Air purifying