Syngonium wendlandii is an eye catching arrowhead with emerald green leaves and a white midvein. As this plant matures, leaves become deeply lobed to the point of forming separated leaflets. It is vigorous and easy to care for and will do best with a support to climb with its aerial roots.Note : Plant comes with 4″ germination pot + 1 Decorative Pot
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water twice a week
- Where to grow : Bright indoors, Shaded outdoors
- Maintenance : Low maintenance
- Special feature : Air purifying
There are no reviews yet.