Capsicum plants, which are under the genus of pepper plants, are not only popular for their health benefits, but are also popular for their medicinal properties. Capsicum is one of the vegetables that are a staple in the Indian pantries. The nutritional benefits of Capsicum are owing to the quantities of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, dietary fibre, vitamin B6, foliate and many more.
- Light : Partial sunlight (summer), full sunlight (winter)
- Watering : Alternate (winter), everyday (summer)
- Where to grow : Terrace or balcony
- Time Till Harvest : 10 – 11 weeks
- Seasonal Information : All seasons