Cress or garden cress, Haleem in Marathi, is a fast growing edible herb genetically related to watercress and mustard. It has a tangy peppery flavour and is used extensively in soups, sandwiches or salads and as microgreens. It is rich in fiber and is a potent laxative that ensures a healthy gut. it is also used to treat colic in children.
- Light : Bright indirect sunlight
- Watering : Water everyday
- Where to grow : Indoor, shaded outdoor
- Time Till Harvest : 7 – 8 weeks
- Seasonal Information : All seasons