Red capsicum, also known as red bell pepper or sweet pepper (Capsicum annual), is becoming popular in urban India. It can be stuffed and cooked or sliced in salads. Red capsicum plants require more care and attention than most other vegetable crops to get proper yield. The plant needs daily 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight when grown in winter.
- Light : Partial sunlight (summer), full sunlight (winter)
- Watering : Alternate (winter), everyday (summer)
- Where to grow : Balcony or terrace
- Time Till Harvest : 10 – 11 weeks
- Seasonal Information : All seasons